Thursday, April 28, 2011

a bunch of free samples...

I love freebies!  I mean, who doesn't?  If it's free, it can't hurt, so I would usually take it.  I usually go to Walmart website and look if they have any free samples, or Target, or Craigslist, and I am even subscribed to some blogs that post free samples and coupons everyday.  This is good if you are trying to save money.

Right now, I have a trash bag half full of free samples.  I don't really use them.  They are really not for home use.  They are actually good for traveling, like when you travel and you don't have to bring full-sized shampoos and toothpastes and all that kind of stuff.

I do have one wish, I wish that there is a free sample of shoes :) Or something like a loyalty reward from a shoe store.  That would be very very nice :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment