Sunday, March 27, 2011

High heels at school???

If I have ten pairs of shoes and five pairs cost $25 per pair, and then three pairs cost $15 per pair, and the average cost of each pair is $18 dollars, how much does the remaining pair of shoes cost per pair?  What???

Okay, you're probably thinking that I am going nuts again (which by the way happens all the time) but I'm not.  I am just very happy because I passed the test with flying colors and I got in to the Practical Nursing program, woohoo!!!

Let me tell you what happened today when I went to the school.  I am a stay-at-home mom for eight months now, so every time I get a chance to get out of the house, I really look forward to that, and today was one of those few days where I got to get out of the house :)

I decided to wear my high heels shoes which I have only worn once, and I was thinking that it would be okay to wear my high heels because I would be wearing a jeans and that would cover the heels.  So I went to the school with my high heels and guess what?  I was the only one wearing a high heels.  I felt so stupid.  Everybody was wearing flip flops, sneakers, rubber shoes, comfort shoes and the like.  My jeans did not really help in terms of covering the heels and I was a little bit embarrassed because I know I was a little over-dressed, but can you blame me?  I really don't get out of the house that much.  I was getting a little bit upset too because the shoes was starting to hurt my feet and suddenly I was so jealous with everybody because they have comfy shoes and I didn't, and waiting for the proctor was just taking so long.  I felt bad.

But after a few more minutes, there she was.  Okay, to make the short story even shorter, we took the test and I passed :D :D :D

By the way, this was the shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment