Sunday, March 27, 2011

Loving mother nature.

Just in case I haven't mentioned it yet here (I know I haven't) I love mother nature.  I mean I love green, green curtains, green walls, green bed sheets, and yes, green shoes.  I don't know, I just love green.  But I don't feel this way all the time though.  It's more like a seasonal thing.  Anyway, we went to a bible study last night and I saw a friend of mine wearing a green flat sandals.  She is very tall and the flat sandals just look so good on her.  And it was like a glow-in-the-dark green sandals, or maybe it was just me?  I don't know, but I haven't noticed anybody stared at her sandals the way I did.  I am just a shoe person what can I do you know?  I might as well change my name to Imelda, if she would allow me to :D  If you are wondering who Imelda is, she is just the wife of the late former President of the Philippines, Ferdinand Marcos.  She is quite known for her 3000 pairs of shoes.  So, if somebody thinks that I am nuts because of my lust for shoes, then I don't know what to call her.

By the way, last night, I wore the shoes (again) that I have worn when I took my test thinking that if I wear it long enough, my feet would get used to it.  And you know what?  I just found out that it was a very stupid decision.  My toes hurt so bad and it was getting all numb so I tried to find all sorts of excuse to sit down just so I can relax my feet.  I kept looking at my friend's flat comfy green sandals and was so jealous about it.  Oh well, next time I wear high heels, I'm gonna make sure that I bring a pair of flipflop.

About the green shoes, I'm still lusting about them.  I am so tempted to buy but I am broke so I guess I just have to suffer.




It really hurts to know that I can't have those shoes.  Being broke sucks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment