Sunday, March 27, 2011

OMG! I ordered 3 pairs of shoes!

Okay, it's my entrance exam tomorrow for the Practical Nursing program and I know I should be studying for that.  I've been having trouble focusing on my studies lately.  I couldn't sleep well at night, I don't know what's wrong with me.  Well, I think I do, it's my freaking shoes!  Yeah yeah shoes again.  Well, I couldn't help it.  I ordered three pairs of sandals at cutesygirl and I've been tracking that and obviously the tracking system is not updated because the estimated delivery day is tomorrow and according to the tracking system at fedex, they still haven't picked up the items yet, so how are they going to deliver it to my front door tomorrow?  And that's what's driving me crazy!  I know, I am a crazy girl getting crazy over some shoes geez!  Oh well whatever.  And here's another thing, I don't want my husband to know that I ordered three freakin' pairs of shoes, yeah he doesn't know about it.  I just don't want him to know.  He already thinks I'm crazy and I don't want him to think that I am crazier than I am right now.

This shoes addiction of mine makes me think if the Practical Nursing program is right for me or not.  Should I pursue that or should I take classes on how to make shoes?  I mean, how cool is that?  You design and make your own shoes and you will never buy any shoes again, just make your own and that's it.

These are the shoes that I've ordered at cutesygirl and I think they're really cool.



There they are, all three pairs for $59!  Ain't that cool?

0 comments:

Post a Comment