Sunday, March 27, 2011

A week of shoes.

For once in my life, I dreamed about being a shoe designer.  Because it seems like it's really cool that you can design shoes for women and I think it would probably feel good to see them wearing your shoes.  I don't really intend to have a big name like Givenchy, Prada, Celine, etc.  I just wanted to make shoes that I fits my personality.  But most school don't really offer shoe designing, so that leaves me no choice.  Of course I could be wrong though.

When I was in college, I don't know why but it was very important for students to have a good looking shoes, at least that's what I have observed.  Some of them would rather starve so that they can buy the shoes that would catch everyones attention.  There was even a motto way back then that says "It's better to starve than to look like you are starving."  I know it doesn't make sense now that I am more mature, but it did when I was younger.

I remember my professor in Marketing and Management subjects who always wear some really fashionable wedges and it was always different everyday.  I thought she might be making hell of a lot of money to be able to afford all those eye-catching shoes.  And I thought of becoming a teacher like her so that I can make a lot of money too and be able to buy all the shoes I wanted.  But obviously it didn't work out that way.

So here I am, I still can't believe that I'm going back to school, which obviously means that I still haven't figured out what I really want in life.  I took a Practical Nursing entrance test and passed it, and now all of a sudden I wanted to be a shoe designer.  Well this is not uncommon for me of course.

Anyway, if I can wear all the shoes that I want, I will sure be wearing different style everyday, like this:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
So, what do you think? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment