Monday, March 28, 2011

Shoes don't matter :)

It's already Monday and I still haven't gotten my three pairs of shoes.  I'm getting a little pissed.  I don't know, it's not just about the shoes though, I guess it's just one of those Mondays, you know how Mondays are.  As much as it is bad for the working class, it is even worse for the stay-at-home moms like me.

You probably think that shoes are what I always think about, wrong.  I am not as shallow as that, although I might seem like it.  Shoes are not the most important thing in the whole world, but they certainly do make you feel better even just by looking at them.  You see these models who can walk on a 5-inch high stiletto and not fall?  That's pretty amazing.  I wonder if their feet even hurt after wearing high heels for a couple of hours, mine does.

But seriously, why do girls like me like high heel shoes when it hurts your feet?  I mean, I know that if I buy that super cute 4-1/2-inch pink wedge that it would hurt my feet, but I buy it anyway.  What is wrong with me?  Nothing.  I think it all goes down to the fact that if you wear this very sexy shoes that you will look good, and then you will feel good.  Sometimes it's true, but sometimes not.

I don't really know what I'm talking about.  I guess I just miss those days when I had a job and I go to work everyday,  then I have friends and we hang out after work, gossip, talk about boys, shoes, and how broke we were despite of having a decent job, you know, life of a single woman.  But I have a family now and I love them, I just have to admit the fact that those days are over and stop being blaming fedex or cutesygirl for not delivering my shoes fast enough.  After all, at the end of the day, shoes doesn't really matter.  What matter is that I have people who loves me.

I miss being size 4!

0 comments:

Post a Comment