Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thanks CutesyGirl!


I got my shoes the day before yesterday, hmmm a little disappointing.  But anyway, since I am in a good mood, I am not going to complain about how long it took to get here.  And I still wanna thank CutesyGirl for delivering those shoes, thank you CutesyGirl, the shoes were awesome, really awesome!
This one right here is really very sexy.  It is comfortable and I think I could wear this with casual clothes.










This one is also very sexy and will go very well with jean.












And this one is my favorite because it looks really good and unbelievably comfortable.  Oh goodness I can’t wait to wear them all!









It took 10 days for my order to get here, but it’s okay.  I’m kinda glad to know that my addiction is not too bad, or otherwise I will be having seizure :)  One thing for sure, I will be ordering again from CutesyGirl because the product quality is awesome and they were really cheap.  Oh by the way, this is not a paid review :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment